Version 2.3.1 (November 2016)
- Fix the compilation warnings with the Pelles compiler.
- Fix the compilation warnings with the C89 standard.
- Fix the compilation warnings with the GNU C compilers.
- Fix the documentation for the constant CALCEPH_VERSION_STRING.
Version 2.3.0 (September 2016)
- Add the Python interface compliant with python 2.6+ and python 3.
- Add the preprocessor macro CALCEPH_VERSION_STRING.
- Add the function calceph_getversion_str.
- Add the function calceph_compute_order and calceph_orient_order.
- Fix the return value of the functions calceph_compute_xxx when the reference frame is not available in the spice kernel files. The function should produce an error and return 0 (before the function performed no computation but it returned 1).
Version 2.2.4 (August 2015)
- Update the version number of the dynamic library./li>
Version 2.2.3 (June 2015)
- Support the compilation in the standard C89.
- Add the predefined constants of the calceph version in the fortran interface.
- Fix the build chain if calceph is compiled from another folder.
Version 2.2.1 (September 2014)
- Remove the debug informations that are printed when errors occur in calceph_?compute_???.
- Support the Portland compilers.
- Fix the info documentation.
- Report an error if no asteroid is available in an ephemeris file with the INPOP file format (instead of a crash).
Version 2.2.0 (March 2014)
- Support the new segments 20, 102, 103 and 120 in the SPICE kernel file.
- Support the Coordinate Time Ephemerides in the SPICE kernel file.
- Support the NAIF identification numbers.
- Add the function calceph_orient_unit and calceph_prefetch.
Version 2.1.0 (June 2013)
- Fix a bug in calceph_getconstant and calceph_sgetconstant when an invalid name is provided.
- Remove the nul character in the name of the constant returned by the function (f90)calceph_(s)getconstantindex when the Fortran interface is used.
Version 2.0.0 (February 2012)
- Fix memory leaks in calceph_open when errors occur.
- Support INPOP file format 2.0 (supports TCB ephemeris file and add asteroids in the binary file).
- Add the function calceph_open_array and calceph_compute_unit.
- Add the tools calceph_inspector to show details about ephemeris file.
- Support SPICE kernel file (SPK with segment 2 or 3, text and binary PCK, meta kernel, basic frame kernel).
- Improv the performances.
- Correct the Fortran 2003 interface for calceph_sgetconstantindex.
- Add the constant 17 to get TCG-TCB from TCB ephemeris file.
Version 1.2.0 (May 2011)
- Change the licensing : triple licenses to support integration in BSD software.
- Remove the explicit dependencies on the record size for DExxx.
Version 1.1.2 (May 2011)
- Fix a warning with oracle studio compiler 12.
- Fix a bug with gcc on solaris in 64 bit mode.
- Fix the copyright statements.
Version 1.1.0 (November 2010)
- Add the function calceph_seterrorhandler for the custom error handlers.
Version 1.0.3 (May 2010)
- Support the JPL ephemeris file DE423.
Version 1.0.2 (January 2010)
- Fix memory leaks in the fortran-90 interface.
Version 1.0.1 (October 2009)
- Support the large binary ephemeris files (>2GB) on 32-bit operating systems.
- Fix the documentation of the function f90calceph_sopen.
- Fix an invalid open mode on Windows operating systems.
- Report accurately the I/O error.
Version 1.0.0 (May 2009)
Last update Tuesday 08 August 2017