This library is designed to access the binary planetary ephemeris files, such INPOPxx, JPL DExxx and SPICE ephemeris files.
This library provides a C Application Programming Interface (API) and, optionnally, a Fortran 77/2003 and Python 2/3 interface to be called by the application
This software is an open-source product distributed under three distinct licenses giving you the choice of one of the three following sets of free software/open source licensing terms. This allows the use of our code in as wide a variety of software projects as possible.
This software is governed by the CECILL-C, CECILL-B or CECILL version 2 license under French law and abiding by the rules of distribution of free software. You can use, modify and/or redistribute the software under the terms of the CeCILL-C, CeCILL-B or CeCILL license as circulated by CEA, CNRS and INRIA at the following URL http://www.cecill.info.
Latest stable version
- Version 2.3.2 (January 2017)
- Fix the return value of the function calceph_getconstant if the constant name "AU" or "EMRAT" is not available.
- Fix the documentation for the fortran interface of the function calceph_prefetch.
- Fix the return value of the function calceph_orient_unit if the frame SPICE kernel file is missing.
- Previous releases
The installation steps for various operating system are described in the following links.
- Installation on a Unix-like system (Linux, Mac OS X, BSD, cygwin, ...)
- Installation on Windows system using the Windows SDK
- Installation on Windows system using the MinGW
The library is written by the research team Astronomie et Systèmes Dynamiques (CNRS - Observatoire de Paris - IMCCE).
For all comments concerning these pages, contact the authors : email@example.com.
Last update Tuesday 08 August 2017