TRIP is a general computer algebra system dedicated to celestial mechanics. TRIP includes a numerical kernel.
A limited version of TRIP, fully documented, that includes the numerical kernel (matlab-like) and graphic interface is available freely for download for many platforms under the following conditions.
The lastest version can be downloaded : 1.4.44 (November 3rd 2017)
Binaries are available for x86_64 (Windows, Linux , MacOS X ) and arm (Android).
Additional platforms can be added on request at Mickael.Gastineau@obspm.fr
- Reference manuals
- Installation instructions
- Syntax coloring for editors
- How to cite
- computation with different numerical precision : double, quadruple and multiple precision (through GNU MP/GNU MPFR/MPC)
- numerical kernel (numerical vectors and matrices).
- interface to gnuplot or grace to display graphics.
- multi-core support for fast execution of parallel operations.
- interface to other computer algebra system through the SCSCP protocol or to Maple and Mathematica.
- SCSCP server for other computer algebra system or client application.
- interface to other external dynamic libraries (such as SOFA, ...) to call C or fortran code.
- interface to LAPACK
- syntax coloring for different editors : emacs, gedit, kwrite, bbedit, vim, ...
Any non-authorised copy or use is illegal.
This software may be used free-of-charge for academic research.
Copyright 1988-2018, J. Laskar ASD/IMCCE/CNRS
Report any installation problem to Mickael.Gastineau@obspm.fr
Report bugs or post questions
Report bugs or post questions about how to use TRIP to trip-support.
This covers problems with calculations, entering expressions and similar... .
An open source library, SCSCP C Library, has been developed under the TRIP project to implement the Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol.
Last update Wednesday 10 January 2018